Monday, October 17, 2011

Ice Cream Freeze

Well hey guys!! I am very sorry I could not post new stuff but this is what really counts:
I am here now and to show you a new recipe I found in a magazine over the summer!
So here's what you will be needing to make this cold and fresh summer or not treat!
1 cup of yogurt of your choice.
1 cup of milk.
1 cup of cream.
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract well this is optional.
And I like to put some rainbow sprinkles because it looks like clouds and well... sprinkles.
1. Gather all the ingredients and a pretty large bowl and put everything inside the bowl.
2. Mix all the stuff and pour it into some containers like bowls or I like to put it into small shaped or not shaped ice cube trays they come out beautifully!!!
3. Put it in the freezer and wait for about 25 minutes but i like to throw in extra time so it will be extra good.
And there you have it! Fresh delicious and something you will enjoy on any day at all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment