Sunday, July 8, 2012

Crazy Cake Pops

Hi there
I'm sorry I haven't been writing a lot but lately I've been very busy with school. School is done now so I have more time. So anyways, today I want to share with you the idea of cake pops. These small cakes are designed to look like lollipops.  You bake a cake and you know cakes have crumbs, well you collect those crumbs and mix it with frosting or melted chocolate and you shape it into squares circles or whatever crosses your mind. On internet I've seen some pictures where people design them to look like cupcakes and it looks so cool!!  I seen that Bakerella has this thing about cake pops and I think that's awesome! I think Bakerella has a blog if you want, here's the link : http://www.bakerella.com/
I got this picture from Bakerella website. So yeah and I'm going to try some recipes to make them and when I find a recipe I'll show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment